Any have the Pocket Drone recon in camo?

Outdoors

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-13 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]As I get older, this drone might help me see over the next mountain ridge as I light up my cigar. Is annoying to have to veer off road in my customized ATV knocking over the "Closed Road" sign that I then get mad at so I toss an empty beer can at it.

Just kidding but do wonder your thoughts on ethics of buzzing the woods with a drone on opening morning as you look for a shooter.

Don't be hating.

http://news.sky.com/story/1047004/mini-drones-army-deploys-tiny-helicopters

When the day comes, I would complain about drone use in hunting but then the guys that own drones would point to the chute planes. The chute plane owners would point to the trail cam guys. The trail cam guys would point to the 1000 yd shooter. The 1000 yd shooter would point to the guys using scopes. The guys using scopes would point to the compound bow....then some guy would post that we need to stick together and think he's brilliant by posting: "United we stand, divided we fall." Then we would all fight about ethics for 150 posts.

Heard that old white teeth already ordered 5 for next years Governors tag holder here in CO.

"Out-teching" wildlife is not Hunting!
I believe we have already stepped over the line and each advancement just adds more fodder for anti-hunting sentiment. Eventually legislation will have to control our constant need for one more advantage.

>"Out-teching" wildlife is not Hunting!
>I believe we have already stepped
>over the line and each
>advancement just adds more fodder
>for anti-hunting sentiment. Eventually
>legislation will have to control
>our constant need for one
>more advantage.

Bingo!

Wonder how much that little do-dad costs??? great for looking for shed antlers HEHEHE

id rather have this bad boy

who farted?

chewey

Thanks for the summary and getting that all out of the way. Now this thread should be limited to 20 or so posts.

Drones? Really?

By the way, you may start seeing drones out in the field. PA is already considering using them for enforcement of access closures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom