Any graphic artists in here?

30inchbuck

I am in need of a Logo for my new buisness. It basically is a side buisness that I am starting up. Name of buisness is Double D Electronics. What I am looking for is a logo desgin that is similar to the Dare Devil insignia from the movie with the DD overlapping and in 3D with the Double spelled out smaller on the 1st D. Electronics spelled out with the same font. Then I would like a diode bridge recitfier or a mosfet transitor incorporated into the logo.

OMG you DIDN'T just ask this group to design you a DD logo!!!! ROFL. I can't wait to see BFE's submission....

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-08 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]There's a guy who used to go by the handle DeerKing, but I haven't seen him around in a while...

Beanman

I thought the same thing. Brave soul. Why not just slather yourself in blood and throw yourself out in the middle of a dog fight.

Uh oh!!! Here come the pics of the Double D archer chick and the chick sporting doubles d's in the waders. You set yourself up for this one. LMAO!!

YOU NEED TO CONTACT Beefy!!!

FOR A NOMINAL FEE HE'LL SHOW YOU THE BEST "DD" ADVERTISEMENT YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!

A REAL MONEY MAKER!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Well I know a lot of guys in here have there mind so far in the gutter cannot see past the DD and do not get me wrong I love to look at a nice set of DD's myself.

But reason for the name is my elk hunting partner gave me that nickname because of my real name. So I used it for the buisness. And yes this is a serious request - would even pay a nominal fee for a good design.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom