Any elk being taken here in Idaho so far this year?

• Thread starter silentbroadhead
  • Start date
S

silentbroadhead

Just found out I'll be a Dad so I have to put elk hunting on the back burner this year. I could really use some pictures of any right about now. Thanks.

Unless she waited 6 or 7 months to tell you, the kid shouldn't effect your life until spring. Hunt while you can!

>Just found out I'll be a
>Dad so I have to
>put elk hunting on the
>back burner this year. I
>could really use some pictures
>of any right about now.
>Thanks.

Guess I don't get it, I must of missed something as no kid affected my hunting, I just left the wife home!

Since we found out, I can't find my wallet. I can't get very far with no money. I guess it is called sacrificing. Not really sure how that works except for the fact that I can't go hunting for elk this year. So how about some pictures?

Congrats on being a dad! No pics of elk yet this year. We'll keep trying only for your sake though.

4aa85f655db6d1f8.jpg

Got lucky on the first day of Archery I went out...

Sorry the picture sucks and is too big, all we had was a phone camera.

Actually just ate some steak from him tonight, good stuff, they sure eat better when you get them pre-rut... this bull was fat. last year I arrowed mine on the last day of the season, he had no fat & was chewy.

^BIGBONE^

Thanks baerman! Well send me some when you do get one or if anyone gets one. I can go to other states and see them, but I like to see what comes from my state. Alright thanks again.

Thanks, and congrats on becoming a Dad!!!

The fun is just about to begin!

^BIGBONE^

Congrats on being a father. One missed elk hunt to have a hunting partner for life to teach and share many hunting memories with for many years to come. Alittle tough this year, but well worth it!!!

Sorry man, but I can't let you off that easy. I am a dad 3 times over (6, 4, & less than one year) and unless there is complications, there ain't no way you should have to miss an elk season. Ok, so you don't get to go in for two weeks in a nice comfy camp with $500 worth of food, beer, and what ever. But Good Greif man you live in Idaho!!! You can not be more than a few miles from an unit with some Elk in it. Go buy some top ramen and sleep in your truck for a night or two and at least try to get one.... Surley there are ways to cut corners and hunt close to home on the cheap.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom