Any Doubts Now???

• Thread starter timberline_shedfreak24
  • Start date
T

timberline_shedfreak24

I just got done watchin Roger Huerta kick the crap outta Clay Guida and couldnt be happier!!! I told everyone that had any sort of doubts that Huerta was a bad @$$! I told everyone he wasnt just hype! I dont think there are any doubts now Roger Huerta is here to fight!

Timberline

that is cool but dont you think this should be in the campfire section. just wondering because everyone throws a fit when i dont put something in the right place...

~818j Amature Rider~
I get enough exercise pushing my luck.

Yep I have to agree, Huerta is amazing. Guida took him to the wood shed though , little did he know that Roger was the one with the AXE! I have to say , after all the pay per views , and every other UFC Fight Night, this is my vote for UFC FIght of the year! Both those guys bring the hammer.

ahh! shoot! i got my forums mixed up! SORRY ABOUT THAT TIMBERLINE!!wow i need to pay more attention. i thought i was in the general hunting... shows how much i know...

~818j Amature Rider~

Kick the crap out of Guida???
Guida was winning & dominating Huerta in the first 2 rounds.
Huerta caught Guida with a knee at the begining of the 3rd round & then choked him out.
Huerta is a warrior but I think he got lucky!
Either way it was a very exciting fight.... & a very exciting night.
I love it!

Thats cuz everyone hates you TimberHunter, just mind your own business. I dont like you. Plain and simple.

Timberline

I also think it was one of the best fight cards i've ever seen period. Huerta is the man, PERIOD. One of my fav's for sure.

Timberline

Damnit ya gotta write "SPOILER" on something like this. I'm at work and cant watch it till the morning. Oh well sounds like a good fight anyway.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Huerta was awesome! That's the first time I've seen him fight. I don't know how he survived the second round, but when he came out for the third you could tell he was going to try to end it right away. They were both awesome strikers and great wrestlers. What a fight! Guida is a bad mofo himself and I look forward to watching them both in the future.

I hope wandi vs Liddell is half as good.

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

Glad with the outcome, but Huerta LOST the first two rounds, but he showed heart and incredible conditioning. He went from nearly getting knocked out at the end of round two to tapping Guida out after a great knee shot.

Dec 29th will be hard-pressed to top tonight.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

yeah that was sweet!

Lovin' The Lab
475b88b62e7a7811.jpg

~818j Amature Rider~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-07 AT 08:32AM (MST)[p] SHEDFREAK24.....YEA KNOW.....TIMBERHUNTER IS JUST A YOUNG HUNTER LIKE MOST OF US WERE COMMING UP, HE IS GOING TO MAKE HIS MISTAKES (LIKE CASS OR OLD OREGON DID). HE IS ONE OF US......NO NEED TO KEEP SLAMMING THE YOUNG FELLA......YD.

It was hard for me to stay up for the fights. (I'm used to getting up real early like) but had to since I thought ALL the fights were pretty good. I especially liked "War Machines" fight. That was all blows too.

I agree, I was rooting for Huerta, but he needs to work on his ground game and overcoming take downs and/or achieving submissions. You could see him get frustrated every time he was brought down. He has an amazing stand up game though.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Clay Guida was winning the fight goining into the last round. I don't think he was dominating Huerta by any means, but he was winning. I think Guida was a little tired going into the last round. I think he was tired before the fight even started. Did you see his pre fight intro? WOW..

Roger Huerta is very skilled and well rounded. He seems like a great guy and I hope he gets a shot at the BJ Penn- Joe Stevensen winner. Guida is no slouch himself and also seems like a great guy.

Oh ya that knee in the beginning of the 3rd round from Huerta set him up for choking him out. THAT WAS AN AWESOME FIGHT!

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Guida has taken some of the top fighters in the 155 class to the wall. Anyone see him fight Tyson Griffin (the only guy to beat Uriah Faber)? He is one tough SOB! That was a true test for Huerta. I am amazed at that guys chin. I have seen him get rocked in 2 differant fights now and survive.

Penn and Stephenson should be a war! I love the UFC!

-Lowedog

No Cookie you are not the only one that likes the WEC. This card they have coming up on the 12 is gonna be SICK. 3 title fights as well as Pulver's wec debut. That is gonna be one you dont wanna miss!!! Had a rain storm come through last night and shut down spike tv for me so I didnt get to watch last nights fights. GRRRRRRR!!! Oh well from what it sounds like I will be seeing them on a future unkeashed show!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom