ANY DETAILERS OUT THERE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering what would be the Best Clear Coat Wax there is?

Looking for something really good/not Cheap?

Got a few PinStripes I need to Repair!:D

Wondering what Detailers use on this Newer/JUNK Clear Coat?

Thanks!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Cupsy would be a good one to ask. His Dmax is immaculate inside and out. Looks like the day he bought it. When he goes for a drive he will always finish by buffing the bugs off the headlights. He also adorns it with politically correct bumper stickers.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL 1911!

Bet He's the only KALI Boy around with 1/2 as many PinStripes as me!:D

Immaculate Huh?:D

>Cupsy would be a good one
>to ask. His Dmax
>is immaculate inside and out.
> Looks like the day
>he bought it. When
>he goes for a drive
>he will always finish by
>buffing the bugs off the
>headlights. He also adorns
>it with politically correct bumper
>stickers.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom