Any D16 news?

m_freeman

I have been out a few times seen the biggest buck ever for this zone he was way out of range though. Gives me optimism for this zone, just gotta hunt real hard.

I will hunt friday Nov. 12th. When I get home I will post the pic of the buck I harvested......I hope }>

Paul
"Nice Rack" taxidermy

>I will hunt friday Nov. 12th. When I get home I will post the pic of the buck I harvested......I hope }>
>
>Paul
>"Nice Rack" taxidermy

Good luck, sounds like you have already found him.

Biggest Buck I ever saw in D-16 was on the backside of El Capitan Lake, only thing was you had to get permission to go through Indian land to get to him.

2nd biggest was down around Barrett on private land on the way out from duck hunting.

D-16 is tough, glad I moved to CO.

oh yeah here in D16 it's mostly hunting and little harvesting.
Which side of the san diego river was that buck East or West.
I have been trying to figure a way to get access to the top of El Cap mtn that would be the East side of the river that feeds
the resevoir

This one was on the west side, closer to Barona.

The 2nd was halfway down the road to Barrett, where the creek runs through. There is public around there, but it's a haul.

>This one was on the west
>side, closer to Barona.
>
>The 2nd was halfway down the
>road to Barrett, where the
>creek runs through. There
>is public around there, but
>it's a haul.

that's not too far where I seen the big buck East of Barret lake, yep it's a haul to any decent public land in D16.
I am starting to look for a State I can start to put in for as a non res, just tring to figure which State. Thinking AZ, CO, OR or NM right now with AZ or OR favored.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom