Any Couars?

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-09 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p] Looking for a Cougar!! Can anyone help?? One with money would be nice. Any pics?

Rutnbuck

Paul you don't have to be Sorry! I understand sometimes we can't help if we are Sorry suckers or can't spell.

Rutnbuck

>Paul you don't have to be
>Sorry! I understand sometimes we
>can't help if we are
>Sorry suckers or can't spell.
>
>
>Rutnbuck

Just a dig in good fun. I misspell all the time. Hey, you gotta take your shots when you see them.

It appears that your cougars are pretty high maintaince something Rut couldn't handle. Hence he is still looking for something to keep him warm this winter.
Driftersifter

Been hunting this cougar for years, sure wish I could close the deal!!

-Mtngoat

4a959c071fe51431.jpg

BUT BUT BUT ,RUT would the wolf lady let ya have a chance at a cougar??..RIMROCK

And did you watch the premiere of the new show Cougar Town? Show looks funny, but Courtney Cox looks great.

a502bdfcce273b1a3bbe571add4ad2ae.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-09 AT 11:11AM (MST)[p]Where's Wizsard on this one?? If he don't say it - then I will...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Cougars are mythical beasts? Or is it just me?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

And u use to hunt them with dogs and guns. No it is not just you Eel! I bet a big ol stud like yourself has to pack Bear Mace just to keep them off ya. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Rutnbuck

Well, there was this time once that a girl kept following me around with a mattress strapped to her back. Does that count?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom