Any cornholers here?

Feleno

Long Time Member
guy at work told me he was going to a cornhole tournament. I had no clue what the heck he was talking about but assumed Adam Lambert might be there. then i did a little internet research.
Who plays this?
cornhole.jpg

I was afraid to click that one for a second OW.

Looks like a fun enough game. Sort of like horseshoes for people who can't be trusted with heavy iron objects. But why, oh why, would you intentionally call it cornholing.

Then why did they repeatedly refer to them as "beanbags". Looks like a bean bag toss to me. :) Maybe there isn't anything fun sounding about Beanholing.

That looks Gay!!!!

I.E. Cornholing looks Gay!!

The term gay (??eɪ) was originally used, until well into the mid-20th century, primarily to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"; it had also come to acquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637.[1]

(From Wilkpedia)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-09 AT 08:51AM (MST)[p]NV I think you are mistaken, are you thinking of Tea-bag? I will toss one to you if you want! LMAO

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-09 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]Then why did they repeatedly refer to them as "beanbags". Looks like a bean bag toss to me.

Watch the video again when they explain about the size of the bags and what they contain. Listen for the words "one pound of corn kernels inside."

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Cornhole ROCKS!!!!! Is it a little gay? Compared to horse-shoes, YES, but it still is a kick in the pants (no pun...) to play!!! LOL

Seriously though, don't knock it if you haven't played it. We have great fun with the game..... Both at family picnics & camping trips, as well as late night camping fun for the dads! LOL

Yes, I'm a 'corn-holer' (and I'm NOT gay!! )!!!

S.

:)

>
>Yes, I'm a 'corn-holer' (and I'm
>NOT gay!! )!!!
>
>S.
>
>:)

Sure Stanley, we believe you.
"My name is Stanley, and I'm cornholer"

Stanley
finally a corn holer with enough nads to come out of the closet.
Is it best played with a limp wrist? :)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-09 AT 10:14AM (MST)[p]What are we going to do with you Feleno?;-)

Fill the bags with fudge, whoever fills the hole up first wins. Call it fudge packin?

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-09
>AT 10:14?AM (MST)

>
>What are we going to do
>with you Feleno?;-)
>
>Fill the bags with fudge, whoever
>fills the hole up first
>wins. Call it fudge packin?
>

KTC , THAT'S FUNNY right there!!!!

Heading up to Flagstaff this weekend for a weekend of family fun (nephew's wedding, reception, picnic, partys, etc...) and I'm sure that cornhole will be played! Can't wait to try the term 'fudgehole' out to see what kind of reaction I get from the family!!! LOL (My mom will flip-out! LOL)

Feleno , you're right. Limp wrist, light touch, is key to this game! ;-)

NVbighorn , I guess you're right! Self realization can be hard sometimes.... Thanks!!! LOL

S.

:)

We played cornhole for 6 "straight" hours last night. By the time we finished I was completely "fagged" out!

Eel

Eel
thats a long time to play, no wonder you got tired. hopefully the only "bags" were either under your eyes or on the board.

Funny how some of us had never heard of the game before this thread and now that it appears to be cool to be a cornholer they are coming out of the woodwork. Seems there may have been a bunch of closet cornholers here.

I'm cracking up about the woman with with the "cornhole" shirt. I laughed my ass off about the previous posts I can't think of anything funny to say. I have played the "rings" game which is kinda the same thing....but in order for it to be fun...you need to include alcohol into the mix.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom