Any bugling??

PerezA

Anybody hearing any bugles yet?? Nice storm front rolled in over my unit and should stay till the opener on Sunday, I’m heading up Thursday after work to pull cameras, pack in and finalize where I’ll be for the opener. The anticipation is killing me and I can’t believe September is almost here.

I heard some last night at about 2:00 a.m. but I was in bed in central Iowa. I might have been dreaming. I will be boots on the ground hunting by Sunday afternoon for 14 days.

Packing in on Saturday for the 14 days. Good luck to you both. Haven't slept much this week. Work has been busy as hell. Can't wait for the hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom