ANY BIG ISLAND BUCKS LEFT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering Who Ended up with the Alcatraz Tags?

And!

Do you think They'll be able to Break the 230" Mark this Fall?

Will NUNYA Buddy back up with Doyle & Share the Wealth?

((( Gotta RAZZ You NUNYA!:D:D:D!)))

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I am sure there will be a 230 out there, They only issue 2 tags and there was quite a few big ones left after last years hunts.

So deerslayer?

Quite a few?

How many?

And how Big?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Lets begin by establishing that I view a big one as 140-150+ other guys think they need to be bigger, and (I shoot based off character and disregard the score). I would say there was easily 4-5 within the range above based off Yelum's pics from last year. That is why I stated I feel that at least 1 230 inch buck will come off the island, its hard to say if anything else will make it that large tho.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Oh don't let me forget to add that if we go off the DWR's way of doing things those 4-5 nice/big bucks that Yelum posted up would be multiplied by like 10 so thats 40-50 based off their logic lol.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom