ANTLERFEST StickFlippers???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just wondering How you Guys did on the Shoot?

Did you Enjoy the Windage?:D

I talked with JH for a few Minutes!

Looked through one of his VORTEX Spotters & DAMN Man!

Somebody had it Zeroed in on a Tail by the Archery Shoot!:D

Got to meet Longun from Wyoming Face to Face also,Good Guy!

Enjoyed the Day with YELUM also!

He made me Very Sick though!:D

I thought I owned a couple of half decent Deer Sheds,I'm still Sick!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I saw ya there Bess, and wanted to come chat. Got pulled away every time I tried to head you or Larry's way! Glad you guys made it! That damn wind had the worst timing!

Damn Elkster!

You gotta quit being so Bashful!

Woulda like to BS You a bit!

YELUM Said to Me:You shoulda brought your Bow!

I said: Ya & a Wind Gauge!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom