AntlerFest 2012

Founder

Founder Since 1999
AntlerFest 2012 will be June 23rd in Nephi. Who all will be there?

2786af2012sign.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

WONDERFUL!! There is a half mile of poached antlers in Salt Lake, and NON OF US can figure out how poaching has got out of hand, and here it is another market for wild animals. Pretty sure the market hunters really helped out a hundred years ago, guess no one learned from history!! Yeah I know all these horns will be LAWFULLY picked up, none were poached, etc., etc.. Pretty sad the lengths people go to to have the biggest horns!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

>You on the sauce again Hoss
>buddy?
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

First, AWLOB, I never got off!!!
Second, I really don't understand this concept, not trying to be a #####, but I truly don't understand it. I get trophy hunting. I get shed hunting. I don't get buying someone elses trophy, or someone elses sheds. What is the point? You have money? Can't we just have a money contest? To each there own I guess, but if you are sickened by poachers,(and there is a black market for horns) how can you support "legal" horn sells that set the market for what the poachers can charge?

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom