Antelope...

S

sneekey

Almost time for some NM antelope hunting. Good luck to everyone that will be out there also.

Sneekey

Been waitin for a NV Antelope Pic as well!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-14 AT 09:06AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/9781kidders_nevada_antelope_2014_002.jpg
Here you go Elkass. My buddy from Utard shot this yesterday in Nevada. It is in the unit I live in. It is his 1st antelope and he just wanted a decent buck. I cant even put my hand around the horns. 14" on the right, 14 1/2 on his left. Right side curls back. Taxi measured the heavier right side at 40 inches. Probably a 77-78 incher. Not bad for a 1st buck just wanting a decent one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom