Antelope

A

Archeryhunter3

Whats the antelope hunting like in Idaho? Good goats? Worth coming out of state for? Do you have to draw them? Or can you buy them OTC? thanks

Good hunting decent goats and yes all pronghorn are controlled but there is unlimited tag seasons.

In my opinion HELL NO !! Non res lics & tag is going to run u $466.50 plus another $20 for the archery stamp. There are NO OTC rifle or archery tags in Idaho it is Draw Only !! Most of the goats killed in Idaho are between 10 & 12 " NOT by any means a Good goat compared to some of the other goat states . You would be better off putting in for WY CO MT or NM I am not sure what the lisc & tag fees are but they can not be that much higher than Idaho & I am sure u would see & have a better chance of taking a Good goat

Yeah I'm not quite sure if it's worth that price tag ^^ since you are a NR. Unless you are DYING to come hunt them.

For residents it's fun, nothing like WY obviously but still a great time. Just not as many good bucks. A fairly easy tag to get in WY is the way to go.

Thanks for the input folks. I'll stick with the UT Limited Entry draw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom