antelope units 99 and 93???

K

kateraxl

I have 3 points and would like to do a mzl only hunt hence 99. So I'm curious how 99 is I hunted 93 4 years ago and killed a high 70s goat. My brothers have 4 and 5 points and they are probably going with 93. We havent been up there since we last hunted it. So how's 93 still doing??? Open to any suggestions though!

Okay, I have a few minutes. Both units took a major hammer last winter, as did most everything else around here. 99 is a great hunt. Two years ago there were antelope everywhere. Last summer not so much. You can find them, but in very small groups. Sometimes even just singles or doubles and very spread out. There is a great walk-in program in this unit if it is still available this year, but you will have to put the time in to find a decent buck. 103 took a hit, too. Both units are tucked up against a major mountain range, and the winter is more harsh than lower units. There were still antelope in 103, but not near as many as 2 years ago. There are enough animals left to make a good hunt if you can spend the time and energy to find them. Good Luck!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom