Antelope unit 90,92, 59, 62 ?????

MITROLL

Anyone hunt these units last fall or have any general information on the health of the herd now. Got max points and need some help deciding on a unit for 2012. Thank Brian.

ive hunted 92 several times. Have seen some decent antelope but in recent years numbers have gone way down. I think the herd needs a few years to recover. Whenever I drive by area 90 I have seen some nice bucks from the road. Dont know about the other two

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 07:29AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 07:29?AM (MST)

THE OVERALL NUMBERS IN 92 ARE SAD, NOT SURE WHY/ GAME WARDEN WAS BAFFLED AS WELL........(TOO CLOSE TO RS)........I FOUND ANOTHER UNIT TO HUNT.......YD.

Thank you guys. Really appreciate the info. I think I am going to try for 67 unless I hear something else. From some other reports it sounds like they didn't get hit too bad last winter in 67. Brian

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom