Antelope unit 90-1

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
With no points I'm looking at putting in for this unit this year. Need some info on the land type private/blm? Is there good access to this unit? Is there allot of antelope and what size is the norm?

I have no idea about the quantity/quality of the antelope in that unit, but my CD ROM shows that's it's over 90% public land with plenty of access.

BUZZ...I bought mine a year ago for 19.95 at a local sporting goods store. Lots of brown color on map for that area.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

With zero points you might want to look East. 90-1 takes 3 points in the regular draw and 1 point in the special. There is always a chance as Jim Carry would say in the random draw. In the regular draw 7 tags and 107 folks put in.

DZ

There are lots of animals, an occasional big one just like most of Wyoming. If you draw let me know, I will tell you who to ask for access to a big alfalfa pivot.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom