Antelope Unit 77

tagsoup

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-11 AT 00:36AM (MST)[p]Looking for any helpful information on wyoming unit 77. Is it worth putting in for? I want to take my son and Dad on one last trip before my dad is to old to go anymore. Please don't reply on here I would rather receive any information with a pm.
Thanks,
Tagsoup

I'll just put this on the BB. Unit 77 is almost all BLM land, but if you don't have 3 or 4 Preference Points in the draw you will have very little chance of getting a tag there. There are a lot of units with enough huntable public land that you can draw a tag with no PPs on the east side of the state. Go into the map on the G&F website and then into the draw odds that you can access by highlighting "HUNTING" on the left side of the homepage and then click on "Hunt Odd" and go from there.

We have the points. And I see that it has a lot of blm. What I would like to know about is numbers and size of bucks? And maybe some places to check out and maybe some places to stay away from.
Thanks,
Tagsoup

Tag,
Check out the last Eastman's hunting journal. It has all their recommendations in the MRS section for wyoming antelope. If you are not a subscriber, get it from a friend. If you can't find it anywhere PM me and I will see if I can get you a photocopy.
good luck.

Anything that anyone cold tell me would be great. I haven't gotten any information on this unit.
Thanks,
Tagsoup

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom