Antelope Unit 68 & 64

I haven't hunted them myself. I hear they are similar to 60, 61, 57, 58 depending on moisture and winter. I have heard the populations are increasing on those two units faster than some of the others that I mentioned.

I have hunted 106 and 67,close to these units, and we took good animals out of both of them.Saw plenty of goats and no problem getting a 13-14 incher,have to be patient and spend some time looking and a 15 inch is real possible.

Expect draw odds to worsten this year. Just got my HF and Garth ranked those units #1 & #2.

I think your nuts to burn max points on 68! never hunted 64. With max I would look at 60.

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

Especially area 68. Hunted there last year and finding anything above a 14incher is tough. We hunted early & late in the season & walked our @sses off.
Game & Fish added some tags to that area & was overun with hunters. And to think we burned 3 points on that area acoording to G.C. advise.
Never again!
David

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom