antelope unit 46 & 47

B

basspimp64

I need some help on some water holes down in these areas I drew the early archery hunt for antelope in these units. Any help I would appreciate......

go on Google earth & see if u can find some !! You better go & check & make sure before hunting season that they actually have water in them !! I would also look for any streams or creeks .. I would also go & visit with a few ranchers or farmers down there .. I went two weekends ago & checked on some of the water holes in the area I hunt elk !! three of the 4 were Bone dry !! even the creek that feeds the 4th one was just a trickle !!

Google earth and gas.
I don't archery hunt any longer but I don't go out and fight for a spot on a water hole. Your going to have a tough time Sorry to break that to you. You will also have to deal with people putting bleach on the tank, and all other kinds of dirty tricks. That is just the kind of guys that are out there. Sorry, Ron

Well it is always worth a try to ask I hunted once with a muzzle loader tag down and found some water but it was about five years ago. I will have a little time before but not much. I hope I can remember where they are! I do appreciate the responses.....I will keep you guys posted if I stick one....thanks again!

another thought for ya contact F&G & ask for one of the units biologists or wardens & ask them if they have any info on land owners or ranchers u might talk with or hell ask them where or IF they have been seeing them I mean Hell that is what they are getting paid for !!! it has helped me a few times I finf the biologists seem to know more in my opinion

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom