Antelope unit 42

Robiland

Very Active Member
I put in for this unit knowing that I will draw it. talked to the Biologist before I applied and one guy in my group drove out there on looked it over. Seem like a good area. I know of the walk-in areas and that there is alot of private/checker board areas. You wyoming guys, is there a chance at a 15 inch/75+ inch goat out there?

Thanks, Landon

Hunted it 3 years, my buddy hunts it every year (12+). Good place to take a lope if you are persistent. A lot harder to harvest on the private ranches that are open to the public...they get hammered and the antelope look at you behind the fences you can't hunt. Because of this longer shots and more scared animals...harder to stalk. If you put in the time I'd say 70 is realistic...you'll see a lot 65-70, but few 75 or better. Some are there though, but can't count on it because of access issues.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom