Antelope mounts

S

sagehnter

Just finished both of these mounts. They are my first two antelope mounts, the first is mine, a bow kill in ND this year and the second is my brother in law's from WY. Had a lot of fun putting them together and even more fun hunting mine.

mygoat002.jpg

mygoat004.jpg

clintsgoat005.jpg

clintsgoat004.jpg

LMOA Yeah that's the trendy new look for antelope these days, they're all doing it. I had one little spot that kept trying to pull away from the form so they're going to be ther for awhile.

1st lope mounts? You must of mounted other animals b4 cuz they look pretty nice. I see the lower neck front shoulders look a little bald. is that normal? When I got my lope mount back has the same thing & I thought me or the taxi messed up the hide. I haven't seen enuf mounts to make a comparison. Good job. I'm not getting him the nipple rings though.

KNOPHISH the hair in the armpit area is so thin and short it's almost transparent, your taxi probly didn't do anything wrong, its normal.

Good looking mounts. I have heard antelope are some of the toughest to do. Good job

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom