Antelope Hunt

S

sagecreek

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-12 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]I feel very fortunate and lucky that I was able to pull a unit 90-2 Antelope tag this year. Unfortunately as most of you know the west is burning up and I am employed as a wildland firefighter, so I likely will not be able to spend the couple of weekends scouting that I had hoped for. I was wondering if any of you have any experience that you would be willing to share to get me off on the right foot. This will be my third Antelope hunt and would love a book buck but am not dead set on numbers but the experience is the most important. Just curious as to what a guy can expect from the area. Thanks in advance for any stories, pics, or shared knowledge.

Thanks dreamin I really do appreciate the info. Hopefully things will work out, I have heard the numbers of antelope in the unit are really good and that is one of the reasons I applied there.

There are plenty of antelope in the unit. You should have no problems finding a decent buck. Scour google earth for watering holes and start your scouting online so you are halfway prepared when you get there.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom