Antelope From a Blind

hikenhunt

When hunting Antelope from a blind is it OK to wear regular camo or would it be better to wear darker clothing to blend in with the blind background ???

Depends on your blind inside...mine is black and I've had great luck wearing black/dark colored shirts. The only time movement can be seen is if two windows/screens are lined up from outside and antelope can bust you at that point. It's usually so frickin hot that I wear minimalist clothing...shorts and a lightweight dark colored shirt...have killed 6 bucks out of 6 years.

If its black on the inside wear black i have hunted antelope from a blind and wore camo they pick up movement very well. last couple of years i have hunted muleys out of a blind and wore black and they dont pick you up near as good.

I would wear a black light weight shirt, Dark hat , and a face net. you wont have to worry about the color of yur pants becouse they will be below yur shootin window. Whwn you see antelope comin in to yur waterhole, you will have plenty of time to put on a face mask, hat, and gloves-all dark of course. Take plenty of water. Temps can reach upwards of 100 degrees-plus
Lambo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom