antelope and deer

W

wvhunter301

me and my wife have 1 point for each.not looking for a big buck- just a good hunt.this will be her 1st trip out west.just looking on a good area to start.would be nice if we could kill both in the same area.any help would be helpfull.thanks.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-12 AT 05:34AM (MST)[p]Look at the area north of Lusk .The antelope and deer season dates run together in this area. The gamewarden told me there is plenty of antelope there and the deer are holding there own there ,not down like other areas in region B. Just don't expect to see any trophy class animals.
The better hunting is on private property,not much public land in that area.Tresspass fees are reasonable on several ranch's.
Two years ago I hunted region B and only saw 7 does and fawns but I was north of Mule Creek.I will not go back to that area.
The best thing is to call the gamewarden and biologist of the area you would like to hunt and let them tell you what to expect. The people i have talked to from the G&F have always been helpful and give me honest answers.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-12 AT 06:25AM (MST)[p]There must be something wrong with this Forum as it shows at least one more post was made late last night on this thread. It isn't there and the OP post and response by Whiterock are showing the same time. Can a Moderator look into this when they have time? Thanks!
EDIT: I just closed the Forum and went back into it and now the OP time is showing the same tiome as my post! Something need fixing!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom