Another Utah Moose!

P

Prism

Here's a pic of moose #2 from the same CWMU in northern Utah as the archery bull. You may recognise the hunter from the first "Never Enough" DVD.

I know I keep talking up the kill shots, but this one is way cool too. The bull stands up as high as he can on his hind legs before crashing backwards. I've seen antelope do it, but a moose on his hind legs is something to see!:)

Another hunt that will be on Vol. 2 of the "Never Enough" series.

Hope to draw my moose tag soon!!! I think I've got enough points for quite a few areas in Wyoming, but doubt I'll ever draw here in Utah.....

moosie002.jpg

www.neverenoughbiggame.com

Yep I remember him , he took that nice muley in that steep hill country . I never really had an interest in Shiras until watching Never Enough , now have to start looking into them . O.k. maybe not as AZ takes up any extra cash for points trying for an az stud wapiti , ya understand .. Nice moose though , congrats to you and more so your friend , can't wait to see it on dvd.....Great job , but when are we gonna see one with your dad ??? I charish all my hunts with my pops , as I know you do too , so hope to see him let the air outta one soon ....NNMHUNTNUTT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom