ANOTHER UHP CHARGER DOWN!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-13 AT 06:48PM (MST)[p]Just Checkin on you 1911?

Hope everybody is OK!

We can buy you another Charger but JUDAS!

How many is it gonna take?

Probably not you?

Gotta Razz ya!

EDIT:Guess I'd Best Post a Link!:D

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=27884648&ni...freeway-rolls-over&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-2

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Mazda crashed into the back of the Trooper
Read more at http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=27884648#Q4epc40mkK5SU7O4.99

Most likely a 19 year old blond chick texting her bff about getting her CTR ring. Well?? how did that work out for you cupcake? Hope nobody was hurt 'specially 1-911. Dude is shorter on lives than the 'ole Cat.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Not me. The magnet in my trunk draws them in much faster than that weak fender bender. As a general rule of thumb....if the sun was up it probably wasn't me. I work vampire hours cause it's ...a....safer.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I Figured you'd mention the Low Speed being involved making it not possible to be you!:D

Be Careful out there!

Your Magnet is way more powerful than that!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

1911, put in for one of those 2014 Corvette Stingray's. A fiberglass body (less magnetic pull) and a smaller target. Then maybe you can catch Bobcat!!!!!:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom