Another Trump

elks96

Long Time Member
He announced today:

Honoring the legacy of Theodore Roosevelt, we will preserve and protect our beautiful natural resources for the next generation - including protecting lands for anglers, hunters and all those who enjoy the outdoors!

Just an indication! I feel he will be better than expected for most of us!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16 AT 01:05AM (MST)[p]

As Trump said "Politicans are all talk" let's see what happens with who he nominates to the DOI and DOA and what happens after January 20th before we start patting him on the back for something he hasn't done. It's nice to hear I agree, doesn't mean it will come true.

I'm Sure alot of this comes from Trump Jr!

But that's OK!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16 AT 08:59?AM (MST)

Elkdud
i dont see an issue with the article. the EPA has wasted millions of $ and cost countless jobs due to there own agenda. A more level minded approach can still preserve whats important while not impedeing our economy.

I am hopeful that this is a sign that the wolf issues as well as the delisting of grizzlys will be expedited.

>Elkdud
>i dont see an issue with
>the article. the EPA has
>wasted millions of $ and
>cost countless jobs due to
>there own agenda. A
>more level minded approach can
>still preserve whats important while
>not impedeing our economy.
>
>I am hopeful that this is
>a sign that the wolf
>issues as well as the
>delisting of grizzlys will be
>expedited.

+1 Treedagain Trump has said he wants to put the EPA in it's place and completely change the way it has been doing business and by that selection it looks as if that's a start at doing it.

>It is na?ve to believe what
>a lying Chump says when
>it is completely contradicted by
>what he does:
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-change-to-head-the-epa/ar-AAlhhYM?li=BBnb7Kz

I see nothing but good in that article. The point of the article and purpose of Trump selecting that person to head the EPA is not to turn all country into a polluted wasteland. It is to real in the excessive and ridiculous direction the EPA has gone. To make sure that the EPA regulations do not Trump constitutional law and the rights of states and individuals. Sorry but we can have energy development and hunting. We can produce Coal, oil, gas, etc. And still have blue skies, and clean water.

On the Department of Education, I could write a large book on all that is wrong in that section. The person he appointed there is a great step. Vouchers are good, School choice is good, State control of Education is good. Ultimately the both the EPA and the Department of Education have turned into political puppets that used to push forward political agendas. The Department of Education is forcing states to adopt certain guidelines or face funding cuts. Those guidelines are not meant to improve education, but are simply to line the pockets of the private companies whose lobbiest bought the politicians running the program.

The EPA was dead set on a path where in the near future no one could wok on cars unless they have federal certification. They were set to move in a direction that would make muscle cars illegal, and any modification that did not reduce emissions was illegal.

Sorry but this is a step in the right direction.

As for his little message. It shows that he has heard the issue. It shows that he realizes the need for balance... Hopefully we end up in a position where locals have better input on land use issues, and where we can see industry, the public and the government all work together on solutions. Instead of the crap we have now. Where people who have never stepped foot in the state have decided what is best for that state and the land in question.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16
>AT 09:00?AM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16
>AT 08:59?AM (MST)

>
>Elkdud
>i dont see an issue with
>the article. the EPA has
>wasted millions of $ and
>cost countless jobs due to
>there own agenda. A
>more level minded approach can
>still preserve whats important while
>not impedeing our economy.
>
>I am hopeful that this is
>a sign that the wolf
>issues as well as the
>delisting of grizzlys will be
>expedited.

+2.... Sorry but the EPA, the ESA, The Department of Education, etc. Have all morphed from their original intended purposes into puppets to push fourth political ideologies.

Sorry but I do not know a single person who would think that the Endangered Species Act - designed to identify and help protect "at-risk" wildlife is a bad thing. However over the years the ESA has became a tool used by certain groups to force through political policy. IE wolves, etc. It was never truly intended to tie the hands of the FWS, nor was it ever truly intended to tie up states and force them into compliance. But that is how it has played out.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-16 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]So now we want the EPA ran by the same industries it regulates? Ridiculous. I get in some ways where the EPA needs to change some things, but putting someone so heavily involved in oil and gas is not a step in the right direction. It's simply giving control to a different group so it can now play favorites and use government as a weapon. Just because the weapon is now on the right does not mean it is right.

It is the equivalent of nominating the chief attorney @ PETA to head the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Flagrant and illegal conflict of interest. If you don't see what is wrong w that, you'll have many Chump Waffles to feast on in the coming days.

There is one way he is a typical politician: You can always tell when he is lying...

"Flagrant and illegal"?? Maybe it just seems extreme because of how far to the other side it currently is, this move may help it get closer to the middle.

Rut

Donald Trump and many within his administration know what games they're playing in this regard and he's the best hope we have to create some balance to let us all enjoy our lands and the wildlife we have in our country. While my hunting days are coming to an end, most of you have yours in front of you. The NRA supporting Trump is a big statement especially since they helped fund protective hunting and fishing legislation in many states. Don't take that lightly. You may not get everything you want, but at least you have a dog in the fight for a change! His boys both hunt and one maybe both bow hunt so they're in there supporting you.

CONSIDER THIS.......JUST HAVING TRUMP IN THE TOP SPOT FOR WHAT I HOPE IS EIGHT YEARS (OR MIKE PENCE). THIS WILL KEEP THE CLINTONS & THE OBAMAS OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. THE PLAN WAS TO RUN MRS. OBAMA AFTER HILLERY WAS FINISHED, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A 12-16 YEAR STINT WE ALL WOULD HAVE HAD TO ENDURE ......COUPLED WITH THE EIGHT YEARS WE JUST WENT THROUGH !!!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT THAT.......WAY TO GO DONALD !!!!!!

This is great news! Finally after 8 years of liberal green extremist radical EPA actions that have hurt small businesses throughout the country, it looks like Trump will bring back some common sense and EPA leadership that will turn the tide and help make America stronger. The EPA under the Obama Administration has been horrible for business owners and natural resource users. It's sure a good feeling to hear these liberal crazies going bonkers. About time!

It reminds me of NM under the previous Governorship of Bill Richardson whom appointed some really bad green Game Commission members and when Susanna Martinez took over the governorship she appointed some really great conservative commissioners and how much better the management of our wildlife has become. After Susanna appointed the new Game Commission, the greens including the NM Wildlife Federation members cried bloody murder. It was such a relief to get rid of those green extremists (pro wolf also). How much better NM is now. How much better the USA will be after Trump bringing some conservatism back into play, not just green liberals running a muck with our economy.

All the while the EPA is closing down natural resources and inadvertently shipping jobs to China. Guess what China doesn't give a rats about the environment have you seen any of their citys? I bet you forget the jet stream pulls the pollutants right back towards us and think of the environment like a snow globe doesn't matter if you are on the right or left you are still under the same glass. So shutting down USA industry to protect the environment is in vein when you now just shipped jobs over to the likes of China who doesn't care about the environment. Would you like your trophy now or later?

>It is na?ve to believe what
>a lying Chump says when
>it is completely contradicted by
>what he does:
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-change-to-head-the-epa/ar-AAlhhYM?li=BBnb7Kz

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom