Another tasering controversy

Roy

Some good video of this and other recent high profile tasering incidents. Pay particularly close attention to what her attorney says starting at about the 7:00 min mark.

Do you think this will result eventually in some kind of reform or change of policy in taser use by law enforcement?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=32414706&#32414706

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

As far as the use of force this was a little over the top but you can't hear whats being said either, As far as the use of force the taser is on the same level as pepper spray which both are pretty low on the use of force scale in law enforcement. Most people think the taser is a big deal because it is being deployed by a unit that looks like a hand gun. All in all I think the taser ( which can be abused at times like anything else) is alot better option than throwing lead down range when you can stop the threat with a 99% of the time harmless taser.

I have been tazered by the handheld tazer deals several times and it wasn't a big deal. In my teenage years, my friend and I would get drunk and take bets from our friends that didn't believe we would tazer each other. If we were really drunk, we would charge money from our friends for the opportunity to taze us. It was funny and we made money on the deal. We were jackasses before Jackass. Thank god I grew up!

I am also thankful that I haven't been tazerd by the deployable type that law enforcement uses. I expect that those really hurt.

Hillbilly!!!

LOL!!!

"We were jackasses before Jackass"

ACCORDING TO CUPSY'S BUDDY FOR I HAVE SINNED SO NOW I BE ON A MISSION TO REPENT AND PAY MY DUES!!!

4a848b487245bf73.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom