Another STUPID Dem!!!!

Holy Moly! The dorks will work on ANYTHING to get rid of guns.....start with the kids is their motto. Just like all of the other lame ass laws that have passed!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

OK theres nobody who loves their guns more than me, but there is some logic to this thing. kids have been killed because they had these guns and understandably a cop or some person has shot them in self defense. does a kid really need to go around playing with a gun that looks so real it could get them in trouble? in the old days a yellow squirt gun or a chrome cap pistol was not that hard to tell from the real thing, these are. any kid with decent parents or any kid with guns in their life would know not to do anything stupid with a gun, even a fake gun. unfortunety some kids don't have any gun smarts , and you aren't supposed to need safety lessons before playing with toys a pre school kid can buy. while I don't care for the idea of this law, and I really don't care if it passes or not there is some merrit to it if you've seen some of theses " toys"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom