Another standoff shaping up...

Long Time Member
...this time in the Arizona strip. Overton decided to be cute and did an extensive ancestor search. He thinks he can conclusively show he has genetic links going all the way back to the Neanderthal plus links to the first alien pioneers to settle the globe from another planet some 2,000 years before the first premortial soup man walked upright. Using this data he is fencing off the entire strip and building a modest 64,000 square foot full service cabin smack dab in the middle of it. His business plan is to pay for the venture by now selling landowner tags to the strip. This thing is going to get ugly. Not because of any physical violence but because of Overton is there he is just plain ugly. Eel is already up in arms and raising capitol to start a class action lawsuit against Overton. Rumor has it Eel is actually just worried about some desert tortoise that resides there.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I want the 1st 40" LandOwner Buck Tag!

I'll Pay my Dues Later!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Easy elkass. He has already instituted strong regulations to keep drone hunters off his property. The rule book clearly states terrestrial droids only.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Easy elkass. He has already
>instituted strong regulations to keep
>drone hunters off his property.
> The rule book clearly
>states terrestrial droids only.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well!

When He see's some of the Footage the Condor Pulls in He might change his Mind!

It Ain't just about Sheds!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Will it be Legal to CHUM the Big Bucks in?

>Will it be Legal to CHUM
>the Big Bucks in?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

All hunting will be done over chum style bait stations monitored by kilo who is the ranch masterbaiter.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>Will it be Legal to CHUM
>>the Big Bucks in?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>>Cold Hands I Shall go
>>down Fighting for American Pride
>>& Rights!
>>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>>Throw Their Hands in the
>>air & I know I
>>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>>by Myself when they Turn
>>on us but I'll make
>>
>>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>>Situation where I Hope to
>>Hell All Americans become True
>>Americans once again & Stand
>>up for their Rights!
>
>
>All hunting will be done over
>chum style bait stations monitored
>by kilo who is the
>ranch masterbaiter.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

No wonder Kilo hates you...

2311idiot.jpg

I have it from good resources that Kilo does not hate anybody. He is a super nice guy with one just one character flaw. He has this list of people that he wants to get even with. On second thought, that is not a character flaw. Kilo must have hillbilly blood in him.

RELH

RE: Another standoff shapig bucksing up...

elassassin, will it be legal to chum big bucks in; man I think you ve went off the deep end.I told you for a small fee I would fix it, so you could get your elk tag, give up the drone chuming ways, come back to the light, the dark side is not for you,,, and no I am not giving you your spotlight back,,,!!

"selling landowner tags to the strip"

Why would anybody pay to see a ugly landowner like Mosnar strip?

Oh Sh!t! Never mind I forgot he's the club house president.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

RE: Another standoff shapig bucksing up...

Hey elkun!

Taking My SpotLight really Hurts when trying to Fill My Tag!

But it's OK!

We've got Plans of Flood Lights that Light the Whole Valley up Over the CHUM!

Yup!

A Flip of a Switch & them Big Boys might be in Danger!

Screw them desert tortoise's. You must have me confused with Roy. It's the fracking that I'm after. Besides, I've never seen a cow eat a tortoise yet. It's BS.

Good for you overton.

Overton, do like I did. I carved a couple totem poles and put them in my yard. Now I go down to the river and gill net salmon and nobody says a word. The local tribe is teaching me the Virgin Beaver Dance. True story.

Eel

Not Long after Slick showed up so did all the Arizona BackWoodsWardens!

Slick run them off faster than the Bundy's run them BLM Pusssies off!

So We Bought Slick a couple more Beers!

Do we need to tie a Get Well Soon balloon to Overton! I tied one to a deer lying on side the road the other day and it didn't seem to work.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom