Another Rumer! (with picture)

Feleno

Long Time Member
RumerDemi.jpg

I know they don't like them rumor threads in the upstairs forums but we play a little different down here :)

Girl on the left is Rumer Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. Does Rumer compare favorable to mommy?

>Demi has Silicone implants.

Probably saline kilo. But that doesn't make her bad.

Hmmm... I like Demi. But Rumer is kinda cute. How old is she? Ah hell, yes I would.

The rumor in the breast augmentation world is if your going to spend the money why not go big?

If Rumer came to my door looking like that and asked me to hit it, I'd have to first wash the throw up out of my mouth and then I could say, "Not a chance, little boy."

Steve

You guys are trying awfully hard to impress Polarbear. I'm not buying it. Especially from Wisz. Next thing you know you'll have a "type".

LOL! Nope, I wouldn't hit either one except with a restraining order!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-10 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]>LOL! Nope, I wouldn't hit
>either one except with a
>restraining order!
>Eric
>

>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

That's OK Polarbear, you wouldn't get a chance anyway! :eek:

NV- Thanks but I do have standards. She looks like a little boy!! And those boobs look like socks with a potato in them.....if that's a type, she/he ain't mine!

Steve

Yeh, what wiszard said!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Demi looks great from the shoulders up and the belly button down. Everything in between needs more work!

Steve

You guys are on crack! Demi all day...the kid is only average and nothing special...Demi Demi Demi Demi...just the name sounds good..

HK

Every ugly girl should have a big DIEHARD Dad so they can run off the mean people...

When in doubt guys...ALWAYS CHOOSE THE MILF!!

~Z~

There is nothing imposing about Bruce Willis to scare anyone off. He is practically midget.
Eric

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom