Another one bites the dust......

BGbasbhat

Very Active Member
Well, my girlfriend and I got engaged this past Friday!! It was a complete surprise, since only her parents and my sister knew. Believe it or not she said yes, and we are getting hitched here after hunting season (gotta schedule, you know!!).

Anyways, we camped on Locust Point in the Kaibab, about 10 yards from the north rim of the Grand Canyon. Beer in hand, watching the sunset over the big ditch, I asked her.

The weekend was great, and we got to look for some deer too! How could it get any better?

[
IMG00093.jpg]

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

What is she a tad crazy or what,Her folks could put her a Mental Inst. just because she said yes.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I'd really like to say "congratulations" BG, but instead my condolences are what come to mind.
Rofl

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

hahahaha, thanks fellas. I wouldn't expect anything less from y'all.
You got it Feleno!! Nah, that's just how much of a hoosier I am. No shirt, beer in hand, her drinking some cheap wine, and she still said yes?!?!?!?! I did put the beer down to ask her though.

Congrats BG - and don't let any of these other geezers get you down! Marriage is a great institution - you two look happy - now just WORK hard to stay that way!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-09 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p]>Congrats BG - and don't let
>any of these other geezers
>get you down! Marriage is
>a great institution - you
>two look happy - now
>just WORK hard to stay
>that way!
>
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Agreed. My wife and I have spent five happy years together. That ain't bad, considering we've been married only 49 years. }>

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Congrats, i was up there this weekend too, i can not believe how green the grass is and how tall it is... What did you think of the big fire up here?

John

Thanks all! Yeah, she's a great chick, and loves to be out camping and hunting....at least that's what she tells me now...

But the weekend was great up there. It was dry; but the aspens and grass were going strong and it was fun to hike around in. I still cant get over that burn area midway down the 67 though. Crazy.

Super cool. She is a hoot...definitely got yourself a good one. Congratulations to you both.

And up on the Kaibab nonetheless. Had to be a pretty cool moment for sure.

Best of luck to you both...
Gary

Way to go Barrett. If she will let you put the 30-378 on the Wedding gift registry then she is a keeper. Good luck.

"Thanks all! Yeah, she's a great chick, and loves to be out camping and hunting...."

With any luck, that will change!:)

Congratulations, you both look very happy!

Eel

Oh yeah, I've dropped the hint about the 30-378 engagement present for me. I mean wtf? The ring I got her is like 20x as expensive as mine. I think I deserve something, I mean come on!!

I guess the good thing is, now we can take a "romantic anniversary" scouting trip up to the Kaibab every year!

At least you will get one more good hunting season under your belt. Good luck marriage to the right woman is awsome.

> I did
>put the beer down to
>ask her though.
>

Now that's love, she is a lucky woman..

............................qtip is over my shoulder..ouch!.............. uh oh were now divorced! OUCH@! OUCH! OWWW! don't bash your wife while shes looking over your shoulder. My shoulder has a permanent hand mark on it....... Dang I even used the backspace thousands of times..

Anyways, wear lots of black!

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Ya and stinkybutt wasnt such a plick when i married him either..... Good luck. Your gonna need it.

And remember, no matter how bad you think you got it....we can always make it worse. Time to go give stinky a refresher on this subject.... :)
[font size="22"]

[/font]

SO YOU'RE A BIG PLICK NOW HUH stinky???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH! I'm the biggest plick you ever did met! I gotta hurry. I left my parents house to get back to my house for a little un-supervised free speech! Whew, That little girl can slap hard, and often. Dang, and I was even joking. Too bad I can't remember what I was typing cuz it was good, one of my best bashing trains of thought ever. I was laughing hard to my self to!

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Very nice! Lovely Lady!

********DO NOT FORGET******

...."open season" for child planning is the same as "open season" for deer hunting.

All birthdays, anniversaries and funerals, need to happen outside of the months of Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec. And if you use arrows, you have to cut the "window" to include Aug and give up some of Dec.

Proper planning is critical in this regard.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom