Another NM paid Hunt that Sucked

Gator

Long Time Member
I had a couple of friends go over and buy a LO tag to hunt a Ranch(we have hunt it before), they paid the fee and got their NR hunting license for a 4 day hunt. They didn't see nothing on the ranch, which was strange because you usually see 3 or more good bucks a day on it.
Come the 3rd day of and not seeing anything they asked what the hell is happening here, The rancher then told them they had been holding coyote calling hunts at night for the last 3 nights and the Govt trapper has been out there trapping every night too.

Do you think they should return their money or buy more shells to shoot coyotes.
Can't believe some-one would sell permission to hunt your land and then do something that stupid to screw it up and not give back the money.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Anything for more $$$!
\

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I have seen and experienced that and worse. There are some landowners (not all) that have nothing but contempt for hunters and just want to take their money.

If you can't beat them, join them! Get a spotlight and go hunting. Ever hear of a 4X4 170 coyote?

I would be highly upset.

Eel

NEW MEXICO IN THE LAST 10 YEARS OR SO HAS BECOME THE LAND OF THE HUNTING RIPOFFS !!!! I HAVE WITNESSED DOZENS OF HUNTERS WITH THE SAME STORIES...... $$$$$$ PAID, NO GAME, LOTS OF PROMISES, SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE LAST WEEK TYPE OF SITUATION. DO MORE HOME WORK & BUYER BEWARE !!!!! I GET BROCHURES IN THE MAIL WITH GIGANTIC BUCKS & BULLS ADVERTISED AND ITS THE SAME OLE FAMILY RUNNING THEIR YEARLY SCHEMES AGAIN. IT REALLY HURTS THE NM HUNTING COMMUNITY......THEY NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE ON BOGUS HUNTING OPERATIONS !!!!.............................YD.

YD, in all fairness I do not think that NM is any worse than other states.
I agree with you that hunters and quality outfitters need to clean up the game.

PAUL......ITS JUST THAT THESE STORIES SURFACE AT 10 TIMES THE RATE IN NM THAN OTHER STATES. THERE MUST BE A BIG PROBLEM THERE, I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT PARTIES IN MY HOME TOWN THAT HAVE BEEN BURNED AS WELL. THE STORIES JUST KEEP ON COMING, IN OTHER STATES AS WELL ON A MUCH SMALLER SCALE....................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom