another idaho bull

BCS

called in over 11 bulls into archery range this year, dad was able to smoke this one

3067dad.jpg

2062dad_4.jpg

2043dad2.jpg

3878dad_3.jpg

>called in over 11 bulls into
>archery range this year, dad
>was able to smoke this
>one
>
>
3067dad.jpg

>
>
>
2062dad_4.jpg

>
>
>
>
2043dad2.jpg

>
>
>
3878dad_3.jpg

Where we hunt we cant call. Its a dinner bell. ;)

favore...for you score guys, can you rough this bull out with the pics i have put up and "guesstimate" the score....my dad was thinking it was a 310 bull i thought more along the lines of 330...he has a hell of a main beam, but shorter points, but seven non the less...thanks

Thats a great bull! Sounds like you had an awesome season with 11 bulls called into bow range. Hes got to go pretty close to 325-330". Congrats on a memorable season. What part of the state?

Nice bull. Looks like you guys where in the thick of things. Sweet to see that many bulls up close.

Eldorado

ron, i am in the long sleeve camo shirt, dad is in the green short sleeve shirt and the guy in the blue shirt is our buddy

Congrats. Way to get it done. Sounds like you all had a blast. Great bull, congrats to you and your father.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom