Another Favorite Thread...

never_catch

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-12 AT 11:32PM (MST)[p]What's your favorite type of thread here on the ole MM?? Which is the most likely type of thread which you'd respond to??

Seems like the Campfire has been DEAD lately so perhaps if we know what types of threads eachother like to see in the campfire, then just MAYBE chit will pick back up again??

Jokes??
Feleno Productions??
Sports??
Something else??

My favorite type of thread goes along with a famous saying on the site..."this post is worthless without pics"
291.jpg

~Z~

>>>What's your favorite type of thread here on the ole MM??<<<

um at the risk of overstating the obvious ,,,,,,,,,, :) this one?

Myself, i enjoy the pictures in good taste but i really get a kick out of the threads where new guys pop in to tell us how they don't like this Forum, how they are going to leave if it don't change, or how much better other websites are than ours. The replies are generally classic!

This can be a tough place, even i shake my head at times and wonder what i'm doing here but i don't know if i'd like it as much if it were any other way!

i'm also still waiting to hear how to cook a pot of beans above 10,000 feet! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Superwoman is pretty nice. I would keep her.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom