Another dead celeb - Billy Mays

If there was a God instead of Ed, and Farrah, and Billy, he would have taken Oprah, Dr Phil, and Rosie.....I'm just saying He only got one of the 4 this week right!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I'd write this post in all caps to seem like I'm yelling but BOBCAT already has the rights to that. Its too bad, he was entertaining to watch....that's strange!

Steve

Eel-
Don't bother, my wife buys me his stuff as a joke. I have yet to get anthing that works. Those little wire picture hangers, Mighty Putty, OxiClean none of it is worht a $hit.

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

>If there was a God instead
>of Ed, and Farrah, and
>Billy, he would have taken
>Oprah, Dr Phil, and Rosie.....I'm
>just saying He only got
>one of the 4 this
>week right!
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Good observation Tag. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

>Eel-
>Don't bother, my wife buys me
>his stuff as a joke.
>I have yet to get
>anthing that works. Those little
>wire picture hangers, Mighty Putty,
>OxiClean none of it is
>worht a $hit.
>
>
>Tom
>A conclusion is the place where
>you got tired of thinking.
>

+1 Although I've never tried anything but the oxy clean....but it did not have the same magical power as seen on TV.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Just goes to show you can make millions selling complete garbage! My hat is off to the guy. He made a truckload of cash off of stupid people.;-)

> Those little
>wire picture hangers, Mighty Putty,
>OxiClean none of it is
>worht a $hit.
>
No way, man! That KaBoom! stuff works great. For real. I've never seen Oxi-clean make a difference though. Haven't tried much else that he pitches.

"Tony- Try the Sham-Wow!!"

Steve, Some of your stuff, sometimes, like all of us i guess,...i just don't know what to think! Then you go and pull this outa that hat! This one was a LMAO for real! Good one :) :) :)

Joey

Hey.....Mighty Putty works great.

Now, I ain't using it to fix tow chain, or hang shelves, but I have been using it for a lot of small repairs on my truck interior, sticking one thing or another.

It works as good as JB Weld only faster.

He must of inhaled a little too much of his product. Anything that will clean those ghetto tubs like that has to be caustic! All the people in attendance at his funeral will be walking around looking for the oranges.

The sham wow remark was great Wiz!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom