another BS story

mntman

Long Time Member
Can't believe these a-holes keep publishing crap when they can't even find the plane.

I might as well print an article saying "Since my buddy hasn't killed an elk since 2005 every elk in the state must be dead!"

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-jet-...ocated-australia-says-001915883--finance.html

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-14 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-14 AT 09:12?PM (MST)

I used to train USN crews in how to recognize hypoxic conditions and this would not be out of the realm of likely contributing factors. I've also investigated 15 air mishaps; this seems pretty reasonable.

"Given these observations, the final stages of the unresponsive crew/hypoxia event type appeared to best fit the available evidence for the final period of MH370's flight when it was heading in a generally southerly direction," the ATSB report said.

Here is another example.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_South_Dakota_Learjet_crash

It is exactly what I suspected from the very beginning. O2 ran out - everybody passed out, died while sleeping.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

The most reasonable conclusion is alien abduction/paranormal activity. Obviously some e.t. wanted to get down to some mass volume anal probing. There are a lot of clubhouse regulars. cursing not being on that plane.....in the name of science of course.

In all honesty though anything without the black box recovered is theory and conjecture. We can guess all day long. Alaska airlines went nose first into the Pacific from a faulty tail screw. A FedEx DC-10 nearly did from an inside job hijack. Nobody will ever really know. The odd part in my mind is simply the evidence of the near u turn, without any communication. That sounds nothing like hypoxia. If they had the wherewithal to alter course they didn't just forget to say intentions about it prior to blacking out. Had they mad communication hypoxia is quite readily picked up on in speech.

Do a YouTube search on air traffic control recording hypoxia. You hear it and quickly conclude pilot is either plowed or hypoxic.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

yes, it is possible but they have no CLUE where the plane even is yet alone how and where it went down... The ONLY information they have is the engines ran for 4 hours and it made a U-turn disappeared off radar shortly after that. Absolutely zero info beyond that. Yet they can tell a story about how it went down and and why??? Come on total BS until they FIND the aircraft.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom