Another Bear Attack Park Cty.

The person mauled is a former board member of the Greater Yellowstone Coalition. I believe that is one of the eco-elite groups that is currently suing to stop the Wyoming wolf plan.

If it had to happen at least it happened to somone that blocked any commonsense managament of the grizzly for the last 15yrs and not innocent bystanders. Grizzlies don't belong in populated areas and due to high densities in any place that is appropriate they've moved into places less appropriate. The blood for these attacks is on Judge Malloy's hands.

Also last week I read in the paper about a grizz coming into a campground. The guy got in his camper with the bear following. Then he shot it with bear spray. I cant find the link to the whole story

An unleashed dog is a good way to get chewed on in bear country. Fido provokes the grizzly, and then procedes to lead it right back to you. There are lots of bear mauling stories about it.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom