ANOTHER ANTELOPE DOWN

nfh

Long Time Member
Went out today with my buddy antelope hunting for spot and stalking. Was a rough day. kept having wind problems. Had a couple goats right at 70" class but couldn't get closer than 80 yards. Passed up 3 super small ones at 20-40 yards. The small ones come in super easy to that Montana decoy.

Spotted this guy on a hill top. So I snuck around the backside and he busted over the top for some unknown reason. So I snuck around the other side to find him a 100 yards away. I got to 45 yards and drew back. He was at a bad angle so I let down. He walked right to me as I hunched behind the rocky hill. Drew back and smoked him at 30 yards. He ran less than 40 yards and expired. My biggest goat to date with a bow.

2 goats down and 3 to go. My Dad and I are tagged out. My wife and my buddies wife is waiting till rifle season and hopefully my buddy can tag out this coming weekend.

The blood trail. The crimson talon broadheads work awesome

Congrats, nice looking goat.
"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

Perfect!
There are not many things finer than a solid P&Y pronghorn!
Thanks,
Zeke

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom