Annie, my new hunting partner!

TerynItUp

This is the new love of my life, Annie is a German Shorthaired POinter, she just turned 9 weeks old today and has a nose on her like you wouldn't believe! Looking forward to many years of happy hunting with her.

3860annie1.jpg

5789annie2.jpg

6602annie3.jpg

8371annie4.jpg

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Good looking dogy....I love my GSP she is so loving with the kids and is an awsome huntin dog even with the vary limited training I have given her. I will be getting another one when my old girl shadow (my black lab) moves on to her next life.

What a gorgeous pup....i sure miss my GSP :-(

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Great looking pup. My dad raised GSP, and I love them. Hunted pheasant with one in Carbon and Emory counties(utah), then when we moved to texas, she was right at home hunting bob white. They have huge hearts, and love to hunt.

here's too many of years of good friends hunting...(even if its not a Lab..lol!)
I call them Rocket Dawgs...!
endless energy!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

She does have a ton of energy! I have only had her a few days and its incredible how well she already recognizes who I am. She can go go go, but at the end of the day she crashes so hard she snores! Love this pup.

TIU;

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who puts love and dog in the same sentence.

I'm green with envy, at the new love affair you 2 will develope.

Enjoy each other for years to come my friend. You're a lucky man to have such a friend!

Steve Cheuvront

p.s. if I got along with people like I do animals, I wouldn't have to --- well you know.

What a cute pup.

I have two Wimmies and way back they had to come out of the same lines.

A good friend of mine has a GSH and he calls his Fritz. It's a great dog with lots of energy, as do my dog still have at 6 and 4 years respectively.

Here's a picture of his pup.

4562fritz-1.jpg

Good luck with your dog. Have a good one. BB

Good deal man,.....I hope she makes the best dog you've ever had. It seems that the older I get and the more people I meet.....the better I like my dogs!

Its pretty cool seeing how she lights up when she hears my voice, I am having a ton of fun with her!

Shummy- I saw an ad for her and her siblings in the paper and she came from right outside of Bayfield, Colorado. The guy still has a 7 pups and is having a hard time getting rid of em if any of yall are interested. PM me for contact info.

What a cute pup. Years of enjoyment are ahead of you.

Got 2 lab/GSP mixes. Seem to be the best of both worlds. Not to wired out and can still run a couple miles before they 'start' to get tired.
Luv em to death.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom