Animal Rights???

I think that was a poorly written article. All it says is it was killed in the park, (and I'm not saying that was ok) but it doesn't say if he had a permit, if he was on the border of the park and didn't know it or if he was outright poaching. There has got to be more to it than that, and the article leaves it open to interpretation. An article like that needs to have ALL the facts or it is a waste. Just my $.02

----------------
Damn you Scott!
----------------

I agree it was poorly written, he carried it out over several days? Like how does the paper know this? I'd think the meat would be spoiling by than.

I have a buddy who had some friends in Wyoming, they got a ticket years back for being in Yellowstone when they honestly thought they were NOT in the park boundaries.

the ranger pointed out the boundary which was a very old hardly visible in most places creek bed or some kind of a depression. They were like 30 yards in the boundary he pointed out not even hunting, just walking and checking things out.

Posted or not there is no excuse for trespassing or hunting in a prohibited area. Check the rules and regs and make sure you are absolutely certain you know where you are and what type of land you are on. "I didnt see a sign" wont make a landowner or a G and F official feel bad for you. If you arent sure you are supposed to cross a fence you probably arent supposed to. As for your buddy getting a ticket when not even hunting, thats weird. I guess they didnt purchase a pass or something and thats what the ranger tagged em for. Good day yall.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

not my buddy, my buddy's buddy. lol.. I didn't know them, he said they had tags and were hunting but when the ranger drove up they didn't have their guns on them, just pulled over and were out checking things out, but who knows.

Your right also, you must know your boundaries. posted or not!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom