Animal-rights activist offers $$$ for fur-wearer to be killed

That's just awesome that those kind of people are really out there.... NOT!

And here we sit, bickering among ourselve? Shameful!

Zeke

PS Patientlywaiting,

What are you doing for an encore this hunting season? It's going to be tough to top last year bro!

Zeke

I been thinking of a trip to photograph cougar...I'll be using a call but hey, I'll take her along...I need bait!

the story combined with her mug shot is one of the more freaky things I'v encountered on this site.

1290psycho.jpg

Like everyone else I'm truly at the mercy of the DWR big game drawing computer, if that's how they really do it. I'm starting to think that the drawing is done manually by a guy that I may have beat up in jr high. :)

Even with my 17 desert sheep pts I'm looking at a bunch of years wait in the Zion. And my wife's 16 goat pts is still not enough to guarantee her tag for a few years. So I'll probably just buy a archery elk tag and hike around for a couple of months and try not to get fatter.

I love to find someone with a Zion tag and go with and help spot, just so I can learn more about sheep and the area. I hate to go stomping around without a tag holder and mess up someones canyon and hunt.

How about you this year? Didn't you tell me that your wife has the same amount of goat pts and mine? If so she should be getting close to getting her tag.

"I hate being bi-polar.....Its awesome"

"Humans are animals too, and we want everyone to live in a peaceful environment, not just non-human animals," Wagar Cinch added.

If that is really true then why aren't these activists trying to eliminated preditory animals???

And tell me wat is peaceful about a yote ripping the jugular out of a fawn? or what is peaceful about a wolf that kills a pregnant Cow elk just to leave it???

She just looks crazy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom