Animal Cruelty

cannonball

Very Active Member
I noticed on TV today that a man was arrested for animal cruelty for ringing the neck of some chickens in SLC and if you remember back a college student was arrested for shooting pigeons that were making a mess on his patio.

What are you hunters going to do about ringing the necks of your doves, ducks, pheasants and waterfowl? The animal VooDoo people now have their foot in the door. They also have the police on their side.

Dictionary definition of a hunter = Extinct species.

And I have to add: Dictionary definition of a Mule Deer = Extinct species. Mountain Lions are starting to show up in the town of Glenwood. I wonder why?

Nope! Just trying to liven up the Blog. It's getting boring since a person has to go to the Utah, then Colorado, Then Wyoming, etc, etc, then to the others.

Got any links? Those seem pretty far fetched to me.

The guy that shot pigeons might have gotten in trouble for shooting in city limits but not animal cruelty.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

You talking Glenwood Springs, Colorado? Either way if so I image lions in town ain't much new for any mountain town. Heck we have um in town all the time. It's because we live in their habitat range that and its what happens time to time living in the mountains.

No! Glenwood, Ut, Five miles from Richfield, Ut. which used to see NATA lion! I mean no lions. Funny how the hunters here said there were no deer this year. That literal statement is false. There were deer here - about 1 to every 10 we used to see and that a generous statement.

I hear those on this blog say the deer are scattered - HA! In the southern region they are non-exsistent. Maybe they are trying to make sure we don't have anymore deer in the southern regions than you have in the nothern regions. THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED!

OH HOW TIMES CHANGE and you youngsters don't even know how bad it is now compared to what it used to be.

>No! Glenwood, Ut, Five miles
>from Richfield, Ut. which used
>to see NATA lion!
>I mean no lions.
>Funny how the hunters here
>said there were no deer
>this year. That literal
>statement is false. There
>were deer here - about
>1 to every 10 we
>used to see and that
>a generous statement.
>
>I hear those on this blog
>say the deer are scattered
>- HA! In the
>southern region they are non-exsistent.
> Maybe they are trying
>to make sure we don't
>have anymore deer in the
>southern regions than you have
>in the nothern regions.
>THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED!
>
>OH HOW TIMES CHANGE and you
>youngsters don't even know how
>bad it is now compared
>to what it used to
>be.
>
>

Coyotes come into my town all the time. They eat the stray dogs and cats, they also are used to those nature freaks that make sweaking noises at them and give them scraps of food. Once a wild animal is fed by humans they are used to getting free food. That is why wild predators and other animals come into towns expexting to be fed. I can tell you its not the hunters that are pressuring them into town.

Don't believe the cops are after the hunters. If your referring to the two kittens that were seen near Glenwood I would dare say they were orphaned.

CB,
You need a day out of the Rest Home!

Get some air, it's not that cold out!

Take a drive over to Sage Flat or Heppler's Pond Road.

You need a re-set.

DC

A fed wild animal is soon a dead wild animal.

Ignorance of this issue endanger innocent folks who next encounter the animals. We have coyotes here locally that approach grade school kids at bus stops. The coyotes smell lunches and snacks in the kids' backpacks and approach without much hesitation. A bad deal for everyone but somewhere in the area is an ignorant person or two tossing scraps to the cute "starving" coyotes since they look so thin compared to the overweight family pet. Doh...

Lumpy,

Guess I'll go back to Arizonia. If I stay down there a few more months I can qualify for a res. tag for the strip. Quail running across the front step, coyotes, up the wash to hunt, bass to catch and good RZR company.

You just suffer up here with this below zero weather and can just keep your future Expo tags. I might be old, but I can still complain about the Utah deer herds (southern region). These youngsters just never seem to understand. Their hunting quality is like living in the getto. If you don't know any better everything seems good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom