Animal crossing signs.

fatrooster

Long Time Member
Went on a trip down to Fort Mohave last week and sometimes I see an animal crossing sign I've never seen before like this one on the way to Oatman, Arizona.
1593005.jpg

It prompted me to take some pictures of other animal crossing signs like this one on Highway 93 close to Majors Place which is kinda close to Ely, Nevada.
9759009.jpg

This one was north of Mcgill, Nevada.
5376011.jpg

I remember seeing a turtle crossing sign in southern Arizona about 10 years ago. Anybody have a picture of a turtle crossing sign or any other animal crossing sign? fatrooster.

The first time I saw warning signs about two legged animals crossing the freeway down in Southern California, near the border, it caught me off guard. That was quite a few years ago. Apparently people paid attention, because that population is doing quite well. Not much road kill.

Here is a "crossing" sign you don't see too often in Nevada. I took them a couple years ago while surf fishing. Fair warning.

Eel

6019crowonsign-007.jpg

775crowonsign-012.jpg

357-cattle-sign.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

D13- That sign seems to be displaying the wrong ethnicity. Those figures are far too tall for the meaning of the sign.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Plus, if you look closely, you can see an insurance card from Anthem Blue Cross peering out of the males rear pocket. We must deduce they are caucasion.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

bucksnort did you see that sign in montana ? can't believe any of the signs aren't shot too heck. and the donkey should have a black sharpie wiener drawn on him. that is popular here in idapoe....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom