Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin

C

COhuntinsparky

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-09 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]Have you guys heard yet? They are going to be fighting on the UFC 102 card in August. Who you got? They also added Nate Marquardt vs Damien Maia. Put those fights with Penn vs Florian and this card is looking stacked. Nate trains here in Denver and is from Lander WY. It is fun to root for a regional boy.

Forrest all the way!

The only thing I really want to see is Rashad Evans knocked on his cocky a$$.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-09 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]I really like Kenny Florian...the way he dismantled Roger Huerta was proof that he deserves the title shot. He is a class act and he is an educated fighter. He doesn't pop off and he doesn't put his opponents down in pre-fight interviews. This guy is what MMA is all about. I hope he beats Penn and avenges his previous loss.

Forrest and Anderson....watching Silvas last two fights was a nightmare. Silva dances around and doesn't engage like he has in the past. Yes, he is winning the fights but he is becoming a very boring fighter. Had he been spoiling us in the past? maybe. I don't see anymore 1 or two round knockouts in the near future for Anderson Silva. One good thing about this fight is that Griffin will push the pace and he will come at Silva.

Nate the Great against Maia will be a good fight. Nates stepped up in his last 3 or 4 fights to really be a contender. He's got a lot of power and can knock Maia out if they stand. If Maia gets Nate on the ground, it may be over. Maia is a BJJ blackbelt. That will be a great fight as well.

Steve

Great card! Entertainment at it finest!
Forest will bring it, Silva will win. Just like Silva did with Hendo....He'll take some shots and have to get pissed but when he brings it.....he's skilled and furious.
I like K Flo over Penn, I just don't like Penn much after his greasing complant with GSP.....like that little bit of vaseline made the difference.
I'll be rooting for Nate the Great over Maia, Nate has come a long ways...hopefully he can avoid Maia submissions.
Good stuff coming!

I will put all my money on Sylva (if I ever were to gamble) and sheer for Forrest!! HELL YEAH! This should be a GREAT fight!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Its hard not to root for Forrest, even though my brothers laugh at me for it. That guy gets the crap kicked out of him every time and still takes more. I think he could stop a runaway train with his face. Run Forrest run.

Searching through all the mma sites gets me 2 different matches. Griffin va. Anderson Silva and Griffin vs. Thiago Silva. Thiago would make more sense being that the ufc has been trying to hype a fight between Anderson and St. Pierre for a while. As of now everything is just rumors.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
aufvqq.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom