ANDERSON SILVA vs. DAN HENDERSON

browtine

Super Moderator
I think Silva just lost his belt............

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I SEEN SILVA & ANOTHER FIGHTER THAT HAD A SIMILAR NAME BATTLE IT OUT A WHILE BACK!!!

SO...???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Now I got it ANDERSON Silva I saw Silva and right off thought Wanderlia- the axe murder......now I got it
Love to see Hendo take it!!

WHEN IS THE FIGHT & WHAT CHANEL???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>I think Silva just lost his
>belt............
>
>

>Later, Brandon

I think your right!

He is fighting in Columbus Ohio on March 1. Going to be a blast!

Drum

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 07:38PM (MST)[p]I'm certainly no "Dana White".. but he has enough fighters now to have waaaaaaaaaaay more UFC PPV fights. March is a hell of a longs ways out for this match. And one UFC a months is not enough with all the fighters waiting to fight.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Huntsonora took the words right out of my mouth, silva should just hand over the belt and save himself an a**whoopin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom