Ancient Civilization

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Heres a link that kilowatt sent me to a very interesting video. It sort of confounds all popular biblical beliefs that the "world" began 4000 years ago.
A Stunning Archeological Discovery: Gobekli Tepe

The structures on this site were built about 12,000 years ago (10,000 BC); in essence doubling the age of known human history.

According to archeologists? latest theory, it was intentionally buried with sand about 8,000 years ago. No one knows who these people were, what the massive buildings were for, or why they were buried.

Just for reference, these massive structures were built during the last ice age and are more than 7,000 years older than any other manmade structure we have yet discovered on our planet. And after nearly 13 years of painstaking digging, only an estimated 5% of this archeological site has been uncovered!

http://www.wimp.com/unexplainedstructure/

Well, biblical beliefs are always suspect when science and common sense get involved.

I have 2 arrowheads, carbon dated by the Univ of New Mexico, that are over 6,000 years old.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Wake up Nicky!

Just a couple years ago they proved Carbon Testing is a JOKE & not Accurate!

One of these days NVB is gonna start believing me!

We Evolved for Christ sakes!

We are still Evolving!

And We will continue to Evolve until this Earth is destroyed!

So NVB?

Which Religions have Pounded Sand forever?

I expect some Answers?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-12 AT 03:33PM (MST)[p] Let me guess a prehistoric bird sh### on a rock and the sun hatched us and so we begin.

And what ever Bess says just tickles me plump to death!
Rutnbuck

Bess, I have never argued with you about evolution. I believe! Its no harder to believe than religion. Besides, clearly we are evolving, your knuckles clear the ground now don't they?

That was Kilo and Eels private hunt lodge...Kinda like the clubhouse, but less gay...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Bessy, Come on man!!! Evolution?? What the hell is the matter with you?? Just because Zigga is living proof white man f'd Buffalo doesn't mean we all evolved from animals...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Well Boys!

You don't believe in Evolution Huh?

SPLAIN IT THEN!

8201evolution1.jpg

Ya,I know,the Picture & the Evolution needs to be updated!

5861evolution2.jpg

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-12 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]Genesis 1:28

And God blessed Adam and Eve, and God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

you wish it was that easy, did you notice anything in that verse?... here, let me help you, "God told Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, to RE-PLENISH the earth...

Shall i go on or do you get my drift?...

You know what the sad thing is with you unbelievers, This, if a believer is wrong about God and salvation, and you unbelievers are right, then we believers have nothing to loose except a few Sundays spent at church, but you unbelievers have an eternity in Hell to face?. so, really who is the one that has the most to loose?

So just keep digging for more excuse's not to believe some day it?ll be too late Boys?

>>>You know what the sad thing is with you unbelievers, This, if a believer is wrong about God and salvation, and you unbelievers are right, then we believers have nothing to loose except a few Sundays spent at church, but you unbelievers have an eternity in Hell to face?. so, really who is the one that has the most to loose?<<<

tell you what manny , every tuesday i'll buy you lunch,,,, :)

Well, that explains the whole problem. Most of you Bible guys are wrapped way too"loose".

If, as they say, "Ignorance is bliss!" Then you guys must be some WAY happy Utardians!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

It has to be embarrassing as hell being so passionate about a belief and being able to quote scripture but have noone take you seriously because you can't spell. I'll go ahead and keep believing in dinosaurs.

We all have a choice to believe what God has to say in the Bible. And the choice to believe if the writers of the Bible were inspired by God to write it.
Or we also have the choice to believe what man has to say. For me it's a no brainer, I would believe God over man any day.

And then there are NVB's types of Evolution:

2835evolution3.jpg

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

GEEZUS!

It ain't Black & White enough for you NVB?

The Point is You are still evoluting!

Next thing you'll know there will be a 4th Pic with 3 Chicks in it because 2 Chicks don't do it for you anymore!:D

NVB Evolutes!

NVB's Evolution!

Remember NVB!

Tops are getting Bigger!

Bottoms are getting smaller!

We are still Evoluting!

Ain't Evolution SWEET sometimes?:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

+1 Manny!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

as usual you guys skirt around the facts i posted...

as far as misspelling a word here or there teach, i was in a hurry to get to church...

hey Ty' why on teusday, temple...?...

Regardless of the religious implications, manny's scripture quotes and Bess's nonsensical posts about evolution, I think stuff like this is fascinating. I always wanted to be an "erchologist" ;-). Excavating a site like that would be my dream job come true.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom