an idea for pay back for wolves

ishootaRUM300

So most of us here don't like wolves Or think we have to many. We beleive that most of the supportes don't have to live with the wolves. Well I think I might have come up with a way to bring the fight back to them and they will like it to start. We beleive that most of the supporters live in the cities. Well what I noticed the other day on my drive back and forth to school and home was that there are no trees along the hightways. Down by school there are trees close to the roads, but up in the metro there are no trees. They could plant trees in 50 yards way from the road and this would help fight the global warming. Or that is what we could tell them. It would take a little bit, but in time squirrles, skunks, racoons, and the so forth would move in and tip over their garbage cans and cause a little trouble for them. Any of us that live in the metro are just might have pellet guns that we could shoot them and chase them off that way. What do you guys think about that for an idea.

?????????????? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what does one say to somethin like that we will all type slower when uraround

How about you trap a few live wolves and then release them in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and NYC. Maybe they will eat Sheryl Crow and a few other celebrities' pets and wreak a little havoc.

or maybe they should be herded up and put up for adoption like the wild horses. Since they are so harmless I am sure the tree huggers can train them to live peacefully in their own home.

>or maybe they should be herded
>up and put up for
>adoption like the wild horses.
> Since they are so
>harmless I am sure the
>tree huggers can train them
>to live peacefully in their
>own home.

i like that idea

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom