Ammo's Back!

slamdunk

I can finally get ammo for my AR-15, i have about 1000 rounds ready to rock n roll. I found a store here in Idaho Falls with huge qty's and great prices with no limit on how many you can buy. Cal-Ranch still has a 1 box limit, another local store has a 5 box limit.......today i found an endless supply :)

I was wondering how much fun you had with your black gun. I just got back from my every friday range time with my AR. It seems to be the happiest when I feed it 200 rounds every week. Good to hear that the ammo situation is getting better. Now hopefully primers will get back to normal. I have a couple thousand 223 cases all prepped just waiting for primers.

I been able to find just about everything here. .22 ammo price is about a joke. Some of these gun stores like to rape people. One gun store broke down bricks of .22's and sold the 40 round boxes for $2.69- with a max of 5 boxes. OUCH OUCH OUCH

last week I found 325 rounds of .22 for 20 bucks

I been finding .223 for 4.99 for 20 rounds

>I been able to find just
>about everything here. .22 ammo
>price is about a joke.
>Some of these gun stores
>like to rape people.
>One gun store broke down
>bricks of .22's and sold
>the 40 round boxes for
>$2.69- with a max of
>5 boxes. OUCH OUCH OUCH
>
>
>last week I found 325 rounds
>of .22 for 20 bucks
>
>
>I been finding .223 for 4.99
>for 20 rounds

2.69 & Ouch?

I just left our local Gun Shop & they broke down Winchester Bricks & sold the 50 Round boxes for 8.49!

GEEZUS!

JUDAS!

Then they had the Nerve to tell me they limited each person to one 50 Round Box!

They were Quick to let me know it was the PREMIUM WINCHESTER Ammo though,JFP!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Now 8.49 will put a dent in the checkbook.

on the local classifieds I been seeing 550 round boxes selling for 65-75 bucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom